Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chicken Coop & More!

Finally, the finished product.  This is my apartment as of today, I'm ready to move and get more space!  See the chicken coop turned coffee table?

 I credit the mantle to my sister - she set it up the day I moved in.
 Coffee table again!  Like the board games in the background?
I just bought this table today from the Southern Comforts antique show - I brought it home and didn't know what to put on it, so it may not stay this way for long.  I got the lamp base from goodwill for $1 one weekend!  The lampshade is from Walmart, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of it yet - maybe it's a bit too big for the lamp.  What do you think?

Now, I need to find a dining room table and an actual tv stand! 

1 comment:

  1. love the chicken coop, great idea, I think the shape of the shade is great, maybe a touch smaller would be better

    ReplyDelete